Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm just saying....

I'm not saying much at all, I don't have a topic, a rhyme, or a reason.  I just wanted to write out the inside of me.  Is it ok to admit heaviness when it is your job to make others feel light?  Can you be human in super-human circumstances?  How about being blind when you are the light, strength when weak or down when helping others up?  True beauty in such circumstances is that it is alright to acknowledge and accept that there are times when you won't be what you are trying to be.  It's not a lack of faith, hope, determination, or giving up.  It is the point when all the many things going on around you just aren't working, and you determine that you won't hide behind the pursuit of trying to make it better.  Stopping for a moment, you realize this aint it, and what am I going to do to until it is?  Well, I suggest when facing yourself, put your best outfit on, look in the mirror, and tell yourself it's ok!!!  Can we always escape discomfort when living and pursuing life?  No, but we can be honest that we are uncomfortable, and do our best to work through it till the wave of discomfort ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment